Finance (International Finance & Investment)
International Business Law
Spring Semester: October 10 - December 31 each year
Fall Semester: April 10 - June 30 each year
(Please visit http://www.uibe.cn and apply online.)
1. High school diploma, good health
2. Applicants under 18 need to submit notarized guardianship certificate upon the approval of UIBE (For detailed information, please refer to Admissions Office).
(Application materials must be prepared in either Chinese or English and will not be returned to candidates whether they are accepted or not.)
1. UIBE Application Form (Apply online)
2. A copy of high school graduation certificate and transcripts
3. A copy of guarantor’s passport or ID
4. A copy of passport or other identification
5. Two recent passport photos, white background, no hat
6. A copy of TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge International AS, A Level, IGCSE scores report. The minimum score for TOEFL is 86 and 6.0 for IELTS, or BBC level or above for A Level.(If high school courses are taught in English, please submit the official letter about the applicant’s English proficiency).
Entry requirements of the IUP for certificate holders of the Cambridge International Examination (A-level).
a. If the applicant’s score is BBC level or above, he or she can be enrolled into the IUP without an entrance exam.
b. If the applicant’s score is under BBC level, he or she can apply for the Foundation Program of the Cambridge International Center in UIBE. The credits achieved in the Foundation Program will be recognized and applied by the IUP.
c. Scholarship plan:
Note: For those who apply for IUP, the Admissions Office verifies the application materials which the applicant provides. There is no entrance examination.
Application Fee: RMB 660 (Non-refundable)
Advance Payment: RMB 10,000 (Advance payment is not refundable and should be paid after the confirmation of enrollment. It will be counted into the total tuition fee after registration.)
Tuition Fee: RMB 49,750/academic year (Tuition must be paid in full at Fall Semester’s registration dates for every academic year.)
Admissions Office, School of International Education, University of International Business and Economics
Room 101, East Building of International Education Building, No.10, Huixin Dongjie, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
Post Code: 100029
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
邮 箱: email@example.com 电 话: (86-10) 6449-2327 / 6449-2329 传 真: (86-10) 6449-3820