Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn't need to cost a fortune. At Xiaomi, we've brought together smart people from Google, Kingsoft, Microsoft, Motorola, Yahoo, and other Internet and tech companies from around the world to bring that vision to life. We create remarkable hardware, software, and Internet services for – and with the help of – our Mi fans. We incorporate their feedback into our product range, which currently includes Mi4i, Mi4, Mi 3, Mi Pad, Mi Box, Mi TV, Redmi 1S and Redmi Note, Mi Power Bank and other accessories. We sell direct to customers to keep our prices competitive. And with more than 18 million handsets sold in China in 2013 and products launched in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India and Indonesia, we are ready to go global.
Summary: The Localization Team helps our products look and feel natural everywhere we launch them. We work with engineering and product teams to steer products through the translation and localization process.
We're currently looking for language specialists in the following languages:
French, Ukrainian, Korean, Arabic, Persian
• Test and translate new features for Mi devices.
• Review and edit MIUI Android translations.
• Work closely with fans, product teams, and engineers to ensure localization quality.
• Find, report, and squash translation bugs in the MIUI Android platform.
• Maintain terminology and glossary for new features and products.
• Create documentation for the MIUI translation project.
• Passionate about language.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Must speak and write target language fluently and idiomatically.
• Spoken and written working fluency Chinese and/or English (preferably both) in addition to target language.
Familiar with Android language standards and voice (developer.android.com/design/style/writing.html).
• Likes tech, modding devices, etc.
• Previous experience translating for mobile.
• Familiar with XML, JS, and HTML.
• Mi phone/MIUI user.
Positions are based in
If you are interested in this internship opportunity, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
邮 箱: email@example.com 电 话: (86-10) 6449-2327 / 6449-2329 传 真: (86-10) 6449-3820