澳大利亚国际商会（Australia International Trade Association & Associates, 简称：AITA & Associates）及其下属的服务机构，以民间的形式搭建了一个政府、行业协会、民间团体及企事业单位间的交流平台，促进相互之间在政治、经济、贸易、文化、教育方面的交流与合作。它包括政府间高层互访、行业间参观考察、项目对接、招商引资以及文化教育方面的合作与交流。长期来，澳大利亚国际商会曾组织数百名澳联邦议员访华，并组织中国各政府机构，各行业领域的代表团赴澳考察培训，为增进中澳友谊，促进中澳良好关系的发展做出了一定的贡献。
桥梁 - 中澳两国之间各领域、各层次的国际交流
平台 - 国际间合作的交流平台
综合服务 - 国际间交流互访、海外投资、会议会展、培训、教育等
PA&PO(Project Assistant & Project Officer)
Job Description :
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated person, fluent in English, to join our dynamic team as a Senior PA Project Officer.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in an international working environment and to practice Chinese in a comfortable atmosphere.
The candidate should be able to assist the CEO in the following areas:
1. International Exchanges through meetings and by talking to people from different
countries and across a number of industries;
2. Facilitating and organizing all business activities and events in Australia, New Zealand, and other countries around the world for outbound Chinese delegations;
3. Introducing services to state and local governments, NGOs, and companies in Australia, New Zealand, and other countries; to invite to China for either fact finding trip, attending Expos, business matching, sister Cities Relationships, or any other purposes.
4. Planning and organizing our annual Australasia-China Sister Cities Business Summits and being able to get sponsors and attendees involved, and pretty up the homepage in English.
5. Writing and developing marketing and business proposals to present to our potential clients or partners; Making PPT and promotional materials;
6. Managing public relationships.
7. Engage in branding activities.
1. Passionate in International Exchange, meeting and talking with people
2. Bachelor’s degree is required, with one year or more of work experience preferred.
3. Good skills in MS Office and Windows are required.
4. Fluency in reading and writing English is required.
5. Passionate and innovative about problem-solving, with a dynamic and energetic style.
6. Bilingual in Chinese and English an advantage
Please send your full CV, Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
邮 箱: email@example.com 电 话: (86-10) 6449-2327 / 6449-2329 传 真: (86-10) 6449-3820