HHS Program is a jointed program of UIBE and HHS China Center, which combines classroom education in UIBE with daily practice in HHS Chinese host families. This program is composed of UIBE standard credential program modules such as:
Chinese Business and Cultural Studies (Foreign Languages Teaching)
Intercultural communication between western countries and China
Credit Courses offered by UIBE
And HHS real life practice program module.
HHS Module Introduction
This program module is designed by HHS China Center to match up the UIBE modules. Students can improve their Chinese communication skills through real life practicing in their Chinese host Families.
1. Students will be recommended to different host families according to their interview results.
2. One week Pre-HHS training will be provided by HHS facilitators.
3. Students will “check-in” their host families after match up process.
4. Interesting social activities are held regularly to help the students to understand Chinese history, culture and society.
5. Free trips to famous scenic spots and historic sites organized by HHS China Center and/or Chinese host families.
6. Students can apply to use HHS China Center facilities free of charge.
Class Scale: 15-20 persons/class
Prizes and Studentships
Several of Prizes and awards are available for achievement. HHS China Center also provides various financial assistances to HHS students based on Homestay and Helping hours. The financial assistances might cover full tuition fee and accommodation cost.
If you have any queries about the prizes and studentship, please contact email@example.com
Students who have completed all the modules and passed all the course examinations will be granted a certificate.
Spring Semester: March – August
Fall Semester: September – next February
Summer program: June – August
Winter program: December – next February
(Note: For exact registration time, please refer to Admission Notice.)
Fall Semester: May 31
Spring Semester: January31
Summer program: March 31
Winter program: August 31
It is important to submit your applications and related materials as soon as possible — ideally, long before you plan on attending the HHS Program. The sooner the better chance for you be granted for studentship and placed in suitable host families.
1. Screened by China HHS Center and matched with host family
2. High school diploma and good health
3. Over 18 years old
4. With flexible and active attitude, like family life
(Application materials must be prepared in either Chinese or English and will not be returned to candidates whether they are accepted or not.)
1. HHS application form (Apply online http://www.hhscenter.com/?PG=NEWS&R_ID=1802)
2. A copy of highest diploma and transcripts
3. A copy of guarantor's passport or ID
4. A copy of passport or other identification
5. Two recent passport photos, white background, no hat
6. No crime certificate
More details http://www.hhscenter.com/?PG=NEWS&R_ID=1802
HHS China Center Contacts:
Room 705, 7/F, Tower A, Luoke Times Center, Building 103, Huizhong Lane, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Tel: (86-10)8487 2886
Admissions Office, School of International Education,
University of International Business and Economics
Room 103, Huibin Building, No.10, HuixinDongjie, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
Post Code: 100029
Tel: (86-10) 6449-2327/2329
Fax: (86-10) 64493820
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (86-10) 6449-2327 / 6449-2329 Fax: (86-10) 6449-3820