1. Training Objectives
This major aims to cultivate foreign students with an international vision of Management and sense of innovation，and be qualified in Accounting and Financial Management
1) Learn about Chinese culture, politics, economy and history.
2) Be proficiency in Chinese language, including listening, speaking, reading, writing, and translation.
3) Have the knowledge and skills of Accounting, Auditing, Financial Management, Business Management, Economics.
4) Be proficiency in Qualitative and quantitative analysis methods of Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Management.
5) Have Preliminary practical work and scientific research ability.
3. Core Courses
Principles of Management
Intermediate Financial Accounting
Organizational behavior science
Introduction of China's economic
Cost and management accounting
Corporate financial statement analysis
4. Advantages and Strengths
We have more than 46 professional teachers and part-time teachers this major, 22 among them are professors, and 39 have the doctor degree. It’s a team with rich teaching experience, professional high-quality, high academic qualification and structure is reasonable structure.
This major is based on accounting, auditing and financial management. Students will mainly study the basic theory of financial accounting, Capital operations, asset restructuring, corporate mergers expertise and international accounting practices. And we pay great attention to develop students' practical ability and focus on the practical operation. Train them to analyze and solve practical problems of accounting to get the comprehensive ability.
5. Employment Status
The Accounting Specialty has characteristics of professional and application. The graduates have a strong competitiveness in the employment market. They can choose to stay in China or return to their own countries to work for the company who have trade with China. They mainly engaged in Accounting firms, economic management departments, financial and securities investment department, and foreign-funded enterprises, foreign trade companies and other sectors of economy.
Email: email@example.com Tel: (86-10) 6449-2327 / 6449-2329 Fax: (86-10) 6449-3820