Time: 19th March to 10th April, 2015
Location: the Study Center for the International Students
1. The knock-out system will be used at the debate, there will be 16 teams in the draw of the preliminary, the eight winning teams will enter the quarter-final; the 8 teams draw by lot, and then the 4 winning teams will enter into the semi-finals; the four semi-final teams draw, then the last 2 teams will meet in the final;
2. Each team consists of 6 participants (four students on stage, 1 student alternate, one teacher accompanying);
3. The teams entering semi-final and final shall have public performances, and the final team needs VCR to introduce their team, while the video lasts no more than 2 minutes;
4. Students who watch the game can be awarded credits, so please take student’s card or e-card for registration; The audience must keep quiet during the contest, not to affect others;
5. This activity is organized by SIE, and undertaken by the Student Union of International Students.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (86-10) 6449-2327 / 6449-2329 Fax: (86-10) 6449-3820