Name of Specialty: International Master in Business Administration
Credit System: 2 years
By equipping the students with strategic vision and entrepreneurial spirit as well as decision making and problem-solving capabilities, the program is designed to provide a broad understanding of modern management fundamentals through practical and classroom experience. The graduates are capable of applying management know-how to everyday business management in both domestic and international markets.
The program aims to develop the students’ ability to operate successfully in a global economy and in particular to manage in Asian and Chinese context effectively. It offers a wide range of courses including management, marketing, finance and strategic management. Special courses about the Chinese economy and Chinese business practices are offered to meet the needs and interests of international students. These courses are taught by a team of more than 50 faculty members who specialize in different fields. In addition, international students can enjoy free Chinese language tuition.
1. Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree
2. Proficiency in English*
3. Certain Business Background
*Note: Applicants from non-English speaking countries must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) unless they have received a degree from a college or university using English as the instruction language. A minimum TOEFL score of 85 (or 6.0 IELTS) is required for admission into this program.
A student must complete the following requirements in order to earn a MBA degree:
1. Course work: Each student in this program is required to complete 44 credits, including 30 credits of ten compulsory courses and 14 credits of elective courses.
2. Graduation thesis writing: having completed all the required credits, a student can start writing the graduation thesis (equivalent to 4 credits) under the supervision of an advisor appointed by the school. The thesis is supposed to be no less than 8000 words. Besides, the students can also take an internship and write a thesis related to the internship experience during the period of study, and maximally 6 credits can be obtained from the internship and the thesis writing.
The required minimum work hours for Internship are as follows:
1. Full-time: 8 Weeks with a minimum of 320 total hours.
2. Part-time: 15 weeks with a minimum of 320 total hours.
Management and Organizational Behavior
Data Model and Decision-making
Advanced Corporate Finance
International Business Management
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (86-10) 6449-2327 / 6449-2329 Fax: (86-10) 6449-3820